RKC San Jose 2009 completed. Jordan did a great job getting me ready for the weekend. I felt strong during the workouts. I can't say enough about MVO2 workouts as well. This is an amazing way to get your cardiovascular abilities. I never felt winded, tired, or worn out during the workouts. This enabled me to focus on the skills development portion of the training. Good stuff! My weakness was with the military press. I got some pointers on how to improve my technique and therefore my muscle tone.
My proudest moments:
1. passing my snatch test in 2 1/2 minutes flat
2. being told my swing was "bad ass"
3. Pavel telling me my movements were "crisp" and I was a "machine"
Areas to continue work:
1. military press
2. continued work with MVO2, I want to get up to 80 sets with 16 kg
3. front squat to press with 16 kg
I want to thank the amazing team of teachers. Each unique and so willing to share their knowledge and skills. RKC is an amazing group of people all dedicated to the ideals of functional movement training. Thank you!
2 years ago